Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bye bye baby, hello toddler!

So I finally took Zachary in to get his first haircut. I kept putting it off because well, I wanted to avoid the hysteria that usually comes along with a haircut and also because it just looked so darn cute with his one little curl in the back. So, I bit bullet and took him in yesterday and I have to say that he was a little angel. It went so smoothly! I was so surprised!! Now he looks like a little man.





4 comments:

Melody said...

He looks so cute! He reminds me a lot more of Matthew now - you have some verrrry handsome young men!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and your right he looks like such a little boy not a baby!

We miss you and hope all is going well!

Love,
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Zachary you handsome dude.....

Hugs and kisses

Love,
Grandma Sherry

Shawna said...

he looks so much like matthew now!!! what a cutie! go zachary! what a good boy. :)