the boys on our plane ride...
First on our agenda was Lauren's bridal shower and bachelorette party. One of the games was to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper. I was the model and these lovely ladies are my designers; my Grandmother Norma, great Aunt Joan and Aunt Vicki. I really need to stop wearing heels around my short family ;)
This is Lauren and I at her bachelorette dinner...before the party which there will not be any pictures of or videos. You are welcome Lauren ;)
The following week the boys and I headed to San Antonio for a little vacay with my friend Heather and her two kids, Garrett and Hadley. One of the days we went to Sea World.
Here are the kiddos waiting to get into the park.
The kids were watching the dolphins swim.
No trip to Houston would be complete without a trip to the Galleria. Zachary got to make his own build a bear, or in his case monkey. Ladies and gentlemen welcome Munchie Monkey to the world!!
Zachary helped my mom make breakfast one morning. To do so though, he had to have his cup of coffee, just like Yia Yia.
I don't know why this is coming up sideways b/c the picture isn't that way, but it is just so cute that i had to put it in!
Matthew with his coffee. Drinking it like a pro too! Yes, they did have real coffee. It was ok though, they were going to the church nursery so I didn't have to deal with the caffeine rush ;)
That evening we met up with my dad for some yummy Mediterranean food. The boys have been dying to have some octopus and other "papa" food. When my mom and I went to Lauren's bachelorette party the boys stayed at my dad's house and were so excited to have deer for dinner. They had been talking about it for weeks. They will point out or talk about random animals and then ask me if Papa eats it. They are really into eating different types of animals.
Matthew trying the octopus.

Zachary trying some calamari.
Even Chase tried being as brave as his nephews.
Of course we had to hit up the zoo also!!
Matthew and I on the train ride.
HELP ME!!
Zachary and I on the carousel.
Matthew and cousin Shannon on the carousel.


No comments:
Post a Comment