Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chase and Lauren's Wedding

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Chase and Lauren's wedding.








Of course Lauren looked absolutely beautiful and the wedding was gorgeous. I am so, so glad that we were able to be there to celebrate in their special day. It was a wonderful occasion and I wish them a lifetime of happiness! If you have a chance you should check out her bridal pictures. They are spectacular!

http://www.snaptacularphotos.com/blog/?p=265

Their photographers did an AMAZING job! I can't wait to see their photos from the wedding. They are a great couple so if you ever need a photographer I would highly recommend them =)

1 comment:

Jessica, Snaptacular Photos said...

Kristen,

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! (I found your blog in our referrer logs.)

JD and I had such a great time shooting Chase and Lauren's wedding-we simply adore them! We enjoyed meeting you and your family as well.

We will have more Chase and Lauren to share with you on our blog soon, so stay tuned!

Jessica