Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Trick or Treat
Last week the boys were suffering from pneumonia, but the doctor gave them the all clear to go trick or treating Saturday night as long as their fevers were gone. The boys did a complete turn around with their meds and were able to go trick or treating! They were so excited. This was their first real stateside Halloween trick or treating experience so it made it even better. Since they still have their nasty coughs they only went around the block, but they had so much fun. Allan said that Zachary couldn't contain himself and kept running all over the place. I stayed at home and handed out candy. We had bought tons of candy, but still ran out. I had to trade a Christmas present for all of their candy. It worked out well though, now they have a new toy to play with and I don't have to deal with two boys on a sugar high =)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
love the costumes!! i am so glad you guys are back stateside. :) 'real' halloween! ha. looks like you guys had fun!
Glad they are feeling better! It is so hard when they are sick! I need to trade for a present....as we speak, the girls are askig for candy!
time for some posts!
Post a Comment