The boys said "Auf Wiedersehen" (good bye) to their kindergarten on May 31st. It was heartbreaking, mostly on my part b/c I now have my kids ALL the time ;), not only for them, but for their teachers and friends as well. I can now say that thanks to them my kids are fluent in "kid" german. They just amaze me with their guttural talent =) I am so grateful to all the teachers and parents that I encountered there. They were all so generous and loving and worked with me through my germish and sign language. I wish that I had picked up more on the language, but at least I had my little translators with me. The boys painted their teachers each a flower pot to show their gratitude. They did a great job on them! Here are some photos with the boys and their teachers.
Our last goodbye to our house and our small town of Gillenfeld Germany.
Saying goodbye to our friends...
These pictures are from our last dinner in Germany with our dear friends. We never would have made it through our 3 years in Germany without the love and support of our friends, our family away from our family. The Kemps, Cam, Christina and Landon, and the Russos, Adam, Sarah and Kaidin. I miss y'all so much and wish you all the best. To all of our friends and to everyone that we encountered, thank you for all of the memories. We will always cherish our time in Germany and all those that have touched our lives. Thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment