My monkeys on the way to the zoo.
Zoo pics...the zoo animals look the same no matter what country you are in so there are just two of the cute penguins :)
Downtown Frankfurt
The Romerberg and other pictures of the main town square
There are actually modern buildings in Germany ;)
I would give all the pictures captions except that I don't know what all the buildings are. I just love that there is so much history in Europe. The states is relatively new so not a whole lot of history there. However, after exploring Europe I am ready to explore the states more. There is so much that we want to see.
**if you notice my new background i have a groundhog for my little matthew's upcoming groundhog b'day! can you believe that he will be 5 in just a few weeks!!! where does the time go??


1 comment:
the boys look older even since we were there!
ps-the zoo...really, why did we not go there?!
Post a Comment