Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas!! The kids are at such a great age right now where Christmas morning is so exciting. I couldn't sleep because I couldn't wait for the boys to see what Santa left them. My spoiled little boys got just about everything that they asked for. I just can't help myself. I love to see their surprised little faces. So we (I) woke up about 6ish so excited for them to wake up. I ended up falling back asleep, but by 7:15 I was ready to get the show on the road. I got up and got our breakfest in the oven and Allan worked on getting the boys up. Their big gift was Kota the dinosaur. He is a big triceratops that you can feed and tickle and when you rub his belly, horns, nose, and tummy he does all kinds of sounds. He will even roar back at you when you roar at him. I have to say that it is really cool! Anyways, Allan was making Koda roar so that it would wake up the boys. It took a few times, but finally Matthew heard him. It is funny to hear him re-tell the story. He says, "I heard a roar and I was like what is that? I went into the living room and there was a dinosaur there and I was like whoa what is a dinosaur doing in my living room?" He does all these funny expressions. It is really quite entertaining to hear him tell stories. Ok, I keep getting off track....We set up the webcam so that Chase and Lauren and my mom could watch the boys open their gifts. They were just getting home from church when we were getting up so it worked out great. Here are some pictures from Christmas eve night and then Christmas day.




Matthew feeding the reindeer. Poor little Zachary wasn't feeling well and was already fast asleep in bed. He then got the milk and cookies ready.







Their loot.


Matthew is showing his guitar that he got from his Aunt Niki to Yia Yia and Uncle Chase on the computer.



Zachary taking a "ride" on Kota.



Our Christmas Day family photo.


A picture with our friends that came over for Christmas lunch/dinner.

2 comments:

Texas Soukups said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I love that family photo. Zachary looks like such a character. I bet he keeps you laughing. Matthew is so handsome and he looks really tall. What a big helper getting the treat for Santa.

The Gardiner Family said...

Merry Christmas! It sounds like your family had a wonderful day! I agree with you that the kids are at such fun stages for Christmas! Hope you have a Happy New Year!