Some pictures of Mr. Brown Face (Matthew made that up btw)
Now I can laugh about it, but I wasn't too happy then. It took forever to get that lipstick off of him, especially out of his hair. He had some stuck in his ears for a few days, but I guess boys will be boys. Although when writing about lipstick and kids you would think that it would be with little girls. Aiye!


3 comments:
This is the best. I love that video. I would be furious about the clean up too. But it is very funny looking in from the outside.
oh my GOSH!!! i guess being the mommy to 2 boys, you really have to be creative sometimes. i'm so glad you're a patient person. :) miss you guys!
Hi from Stafford, TX Kristen! (Kristi's mom here) The Mr. Brown face reminds me of when the girls were little Kristi gave Julie
"chicken pops" using red marker; a lot of red marker. Julie wore red dots for days. Hide your scissors or they will be sporting unique haircuts. Kristi tried her hand as a hair stylist also. Oh, watch out for mascara! That is also something fun to try to remove. You all look great. Thanks for the peek into your life. Patty
Post a Comment