Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Edelweiss Day 1

We went on vacation last week to Edelweiss Lodge and Resort in Garmisch, Germany. It is in the Bavarian Alps about 45 mins. outside of Munich and 6 hours away from our house. We left last Wed. and the Monday previous there was a big snowfall so we got to reap the benefits! Our first full day there we spent around the hotel and took the boys sledding at a little hill near the hotel. They had a lot of fun, especially Matthew, but it was soooo cold!! I think that it took us longer to get them bundled up than the amount of time they actually spent outside!















1 comment:

Melody said...

Beautiful!! I'm so jealous of the gorgeous places you guys get to see! Although... I must say it's 79 degrees here today & I do love that too.