This blog is dedicated to our beautiful baby boys as we watch them grow into intelligent, handsome loving children. We hope that everyone enjoys watching them grow up as much as we love sharing it with you all.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Silly Pictures
This is how Zachary hides from us! He just covers up his head with whatever is available, in this case it was his shirt!
Too cute! I can't believe that you guys are at the halfway mark! I'll be sure to keep you updated on our move, we should hear mid January! Yay! just updated the girls' site, but didn't have your email address (where is my brain lately?!) http://lydiamollyjoy.tripod.com
2 comments:
Too cute! I can't believe that you guys are at the halfway mark! I'll be sure to keep you updated on our move, we should hear mid January! Yay!
just updated the girls' site, but didn't have your email address (where is my brain lately?!)
http://lydiamollyjoy.tripod.com
I love your silly pictures :) Your boys are so funny & cute!!!
Post a Comment