This blog is dedicated to our beautiful baby boys as we watch them grow into intelligent, handsome loving children. We hope that everyone enjoys watching them grow up as much as we love sharing it with you all.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Halloween Party
The boys and I went to a Halloween party last Saturday. Matthew was a T-Rex and he ran around the ENTIRE time "ROAR"ing at everyone! Zachary was my little monkey! They were both pretty cute.
Zachary was trying on Matthew's old cow costume!
Here are 2 pictures of the boys getting ready to go to school!!
So cute! I love the pictures of them going to school together - they are getting so big! Happy Halloween - Hope you have some fun plans tonight :) Are you going to get to go trick or treat?
1 comment:
So cute! I love the pictures of them going to school together - they are getting so big! Happy Halloween - Hope you have some fun plans tonight :) Are you going to get to go trick or treat?
Post a Comment