This blog is dedicated to our beautiful baby boys as we watch them grow into intelligent, handsome loving children. We hope that everyone enjoys watching them grow up as much as we love sharing it with you all.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
There he goes!
Zachary walking....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe he is walking! I sure enjoy watching the videos. Sophie loves to watch them too.
Zachary is really determined to walk. He looks so cute and so does Matthew. We looked at this video today and I will probably show it again = another dozen times. I do feel that these videos keep us in closer touch with all of you. We really enjoy them. . .ciou` and love, GM
Congrats Zachary!!!! I'm so happy for the little guy, and he's a pro already! Missing you guys like crazy, but happy to see that you are all doing well. Keep the updates coming, I check back almost everyday.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is walking! I sure enjoy watching the videos. Sophie loves to watch them too.
We sure miss you guys!
Love,
Jessie Gardiner
Zachary is really determined to walk. He looks so cute and so does Matthew. We looked at this video today and I will probably show it again = another dozen times. I do feel that these videos keep us in closer touch with all of you. We really enjoy them. . .ciou` and love, GM
Congrats Zachary!!!!
I'm so happy for the little guy, and he's a pro already!
Missing you guys like crazy, but happy to see that you are all doing well.
Keep the updates coming, I check back almost everyday.
Post a Comment