




Well the boys are finally asleep and I am working on recovering from a big Christmas! Since Matthew is a bit older this year, he enjoyed the holiday more this time around. He got a big ride on Thomas the Train from his yia yia and he is just thrilled! He hasn't quite grasped the concept of holding down the button to make it go so one of us has to hold it down while he rides on it. I don't think though that it will take too long until he figures it out himself. Next year though, I forsee some fighting over the treasured train b/w the two boys! Matthew got a ton of toys to keep him occupied for at least the next few days or so =)
Zachary had a bountiful Christmas as well! He is way too young to understand what is going on , or even care for that matter, so Matthew did the majority of the unwrapping. Zachary just sat back and took it all in. We did have a few melt downs during the day, but nothing too bad. I was expecting much worse!! All in all we had a great day. All that was missing was Allan. Matthew was able to talk to his daddy though on the internet. Next year our family will be complete and we are looking forward to that.
We had a blessed Christmas day and I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment